The Blue Dragon New Zealand Children’s Trust was established in 2010 to provide a convenient way for New Zealand residents to donate to Blue Dragon, and to promote fundraising activities. It runs two fundraising events every year: a book fair and a movie fundraiser.
- Sponsor a child’s education: $34 a month will pay for school fees, a uniform and books for one child, plus provide some resources for impoverished schools. You can set up an automatic monthly payment from your bank to ours. Our bank account is at the ANZ 01-0505-0443480-00. In the payee details, put your name and address. Please send us an email to let us know you have set up the payment so we can issue you an annual receipt.
- Make a monthly donation: a little and regularly helps Blue Dragon plan ahead. Set up an automatic monthly payment for the amount you can afford. Our bank account is at the ANZ 01-0505-0443480-00. In the payee details, put your name and address. Please send us an email to let us know you have set up the payment so we can issue you an annual receipt.
- Make a donation by depositing your donation into our bank account at any ANZ branch (01-0505-0443480-00) or by using online banking facilities. No fees are incurred.
- Make a credit card donation online now through the Give A Little website. This incurs a 5% fee on the amount of each donation.
- Make a donation by cheque to Blue Dragon Children’s Trust (New Zealand) and mail to PO Box 9828, Wellington 6141.
More information can be found on the Blue Dragon Children’s Trust New Zealand website.