An occasional roundup of news stories about the issues impacting kids in Vietnam and around the world.
– The UK continues to struggle with the issue of Vietnamese children being trafficked in to the country to work in cannabis factories.
– Moving on from ‘awareness raising’, Thai citizens take anti-trafficking into their own hands.
– China rescued 43,000 victims of trafficking last year…
– … but bride trafficking to China won’t be stopping any time soon.
– An academic study has been released on the health impact of trafficking for forced labour (and here’s a newspaper article about it).
– Child abuse caught on camera at a Vietnamese orphanage.
– Could there be links between climate change and child slavery?