For School and Training
- Tablets (Ipad or Android) /laptops /desktop computer
- Bicycles to shorten the journey to school
- Stationery: pens, pencils, new notebooks, colour pencils, crayons
- School bags
- Solar flashlights
- Table lights
- Watches with an alarm
- Folding tables for students living in boarding schools
- Mosquito net
- Washing up bowl
- Cameras and chargers in good working order
- Second hand (electric) bikes or motorbikes in good condition
- New cleansing products: hand sanitisers, face cleaners or foams, and shower gel
- Deodorant for teenagers in training or jobs
- New bath towels and face/wash cloths
We are unable to accept prescription or non-prescription medicines
- Lego (including the boxes as we need the instructions!)
- Art and craft items (scissors, glue sticks, pens, color markers, color papers, beads, feathers, etc)
- Saboteur game
- Badminton sets (racket and shuttlecock)
- Velcro Paddle ball game
- Sewing kit
- Vietnamese comic books, story books with an educational theme for children from 6-12 years old or
self-development books – full series preferred (in good condition, no tears or writing on pages)
- Soft toys such as teddy bears and dolls
- For the Blue Dragon United Football Club: soccer balls size 5; used or new soccer boots suitable for artificial grass, shin pads/guards, new long socks and goalkeeper gloves – all to fit Asian-sized teenagers 11-18 years old, soccer bags and badges of international football clubs
- Musical instruments: guitars, spare guitar strings and ukulele strings, piano keyboard
The following items for our activities are not easy to find in Hanoi and are very useful to bring them from abroad
- Adults coloring books
- Colorful origami papers
- DIY Wear I Heart Charm Bracelets
- Shimmer and Shine Sparkle Mosaics
Clothes and Linen
Street kids and children from very poor families also need clothing. Please note that we accept only new or gently-loved clothes suitable for children and teenagers (Vietnamese-sized), and new socks and underwear.
It is great for Blue Dragon kids to have clothes that give them more confidence in themselves, so we appreciate clothes and linen that are not ripped or stained. If you need help to buy items in Hanoi, we are more than happy to arrange for someone to help you shop.
We currently are in urgent need of:
- New and used winter clothes suitable for children and teenagers (in good condition, adult clothes are not suitable for our children)
- New socks and new underwear for children from 6-18 years old (we are unable to accept used socks or underwear)
- Pillows, quilts
- Scarves, gloves and hat for children from 6-18 years old
How do I donate products to Blue Dragon?
We request that gifts in-kind are brought to us rather than shipped in as customs fees are costly for us and negate the generosity of our donors.
We are also happy to arrange to go shopping with you next time you are in Hanoi or alternatively we can shop for you and send you the receipt with a photograph of your donated items.
Please fill the form below and we can provide you with further details.