Each of these items are needed at Blue Dragon’s centres, safe accommodation and communities we work with. If you have any in good condition, please get in touch. Your generosity makes all the difference for children and families in crisis.
If you want to learn more, have other items in mind, or are a business interested in supplying donations, reach out to us via the form below. Please note, we do not recommend shipping in-kind-donations from overseas due to import taxes.
Items for nutrition, hygiene, comfort and transportation.
- Rice, cooking oil, fish sauce.
- New toiletry products (such as soap and shampoo).
- New bath towels and face towels.
- Mattresses, mats, pillows, bed sheets, mosquito nets.
- Bicycles, electric bikes, and motorbikes.
We are unable to accept prescription or non-prescription medicines.
For school and training
- Tablets or laptops.
- Stationery — pens, pencils, colouring pencils, crayons, markers, new notebooks, etc.
- Backpacks, pencil cases, calculators.
For child development
Items to stay active, healthy and engaged in activities where they can develop important life skills.
- Board games in Vietnamese.
- Table tennis or badminton sets.
- Guitars, pianos, keyboards and supplies like ukulele and guitar strings.
For football activity
- Footballs size 5, cleats, bags, shin pads, new long socks and goalkeeper gloves for kids 11-18 years old.
Run a donation drive!
Want to make the most of your in-kind giving? If you are a business owner or work for a company that wants to give back, consider setting up a donation drive. If you have any questions, just ask.
How do I donate items to Blue Dragon?
Please fill the form below and we can provide you with further details.
Thank you for making a difference.