All the following items are needed at Blue Dragon’s centres and shelters. If you are coming to Hanoi and prefer to buy items here rather than bring them, don’t hesitate to contact us before your trip and we will happily advise you. Please note that we do not recommend in-kind-donations shipped from overseas because of import taxes.
- New and used summer clothes and shoes suitable for children and teenagers in good condition (we are unable to accept used underwear and socks).
For children's development:
To help children stay active, healthy and engaged in activities where they can develop important life skills, such as communication, teamwork, problem-solving or leadership.
- Lego (including the box if possible!)
- Board games.
- Table tennis and badminton sets.
- For the Blue Dragon United Football Club: soccer balls size 5, used or new soccer boots, soccer bags, shin pads/guards, new long socks and goalkeeper gloves – all to fit teenagers 11-18 years old.
- Musical instruments: guitars, guitar strings and ukulele strings, piano, keyboard.
For school and training:
To help kids stay in school and succeed in their education.
- Tablets, laptops.
- Stationery (pens, pencils, new notebooks, color pencils, crayons, etc).
- School bags.
Daily essentials for children and families
Products that cover basic needs, such as hygiene and transportation for children to be able to attend school or training and for families to be able to work and provide for their kids.
- New toiletry products.
- New bath towels and face cloths.
- New and used mattresses, mats, pillows, blankets, mosquito nets.
- Bicycles, electric bikes, and second-hand motorbikes in good condition.
We are unable to accept prescription or non-prescription medicines.
The items on this list are essentials needed at all times. However, there are other items the Blue Dragon kids and families need depending on their situation. If you would like to know these different needs or if you are able to offer other items that you feel would be suitable to donate, please do not hesitate to contact us via social media, email or the form below.
How do I donate products to Blue Dragon?
We request that gifts in-kind are brought to us rather than shipped in as customs fees are costly for us and negate the generosity of our donors.
We are also happy to arrange to go shopping with you next time you are in Hanoi or alternatively we can shop for you and send you the receipt with a photograph of your donated items.
Please fill the form below and we can provide you with further details.