Street kids and children with disabilities
Our dedicated team of Vietnamese social workers, lawyers, psychologists, teachers and residential care staff offers a comprehensive range of services to children in crisis and their families.
- The Outreach Team: Offering crisis care to kids on the street day and night, from emergency shelter and health care, to food, clothes or a shoulder to cry on.
- Reunion: Bringing runaways home and working with families to ensure children are safe.
- Shelters: Providing safe accommodation, meals and care in our shelters.
- Drop-in Centre: Giving kids a place to play, join activities, learn good behaviour, hang out with friends and meet social workers.
- Social work: Developing individual plans that improve outcomes through education, poverty reduction, and psychological and physical health.
- Education and training: Getting kids back to education or training as soon as possible; providing individual tutoring, study groups and workshops.
- Legal support: Supporting children through the court system, at the police station and to obtain birth certificates and legal documents.
- Nutrition: Providing a healthy and nutritious lunchtime meal, sustenance at our shelters and school lunches.
- Transition: Providing older teenagers and young adults with safe supported accommodation and preparing them for independent living in the future.
You can make a difference by donating to the 2017 Rescue Appeal now!
View Step Ahead in a larger map