Our Supporters & PartnersBlue Dragon relies on the generous support of individuals, foundations, schools, corporations and our partners around the world.
Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation has received the support of many committed individuals and groups since we started in 2003. We are grateful to all who have given us the benefit of their expertise, moral support and tireless fundraising, and of course donations big and small that have enabled us to rescue kids in crisis.
NGOs, Foundations and Trusts
Schools & Universities
- Auckland Grammar
- American International School (HCMC)
- American University, Washington DC
- Australian National University
- Australie Mag Education Australia
- Bishop Gilpin Primary School
- Boston College High School
- British International School HCMC
- British International School Hanoi
- British University Vietnam
- British Vietnamese International School Hanoi
- British Vietnamese International School HCMC
- Brunswick South Primary School
- Bunbury Grammar Cathedral School
- Canadian International School (HCMC)
- Chester Hill High School
- Dronninglund Gymnasium
- Encounter Lutheran College
- ESSEC Business School
- Firbank Grammar School
- FrancAustralia Education
- French School of Singapore
- Fulham Primary School
- Gateway International School
- German European School Singapore
- Gunma Kokusai Academy
- Hanoi International School
- Hanoi International Kindergarten
- Hanoi Academy
- Hanoi Amsterdam High School
- Hoi An International School
- Holy Trinity Lutheran College
- Hutt International Boy’s School
- International School Of Beijing
- International School of Saigon Pearl
- Iona Presentation College
- International School Ho Chi Minh City
- International School Of Luxembourg
- Kuo Chua Presbyterian Secondary School
- La Trobe University
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Mercy Catholic College, Chatswood
- Methodist Ladies College
- North Sydney Girls School
- Olympia International School
- Pakuranga College
- Queensland Academy for Science, Maths and Technology
- Saigon South International School
- Singapore American School
- Singapore International School Gamuda Gardens Hanoi
- Singapore International School – Ciputra
- Singapore International School in Hanoi – Van Phuc
- St. Joseph’s Institution International
- St. Paul’s American School
- Stamford American School
- Swinburne University
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- The American School
- The Anglo American School of Moscow
- The International School @ ParkCity Hanoi
- Tintern Grammar School
- Trinity University (Vietnamese Students’ Association)
- United Nations International School Hanoi
- University of New Carolina at Charlotte
- UWC East
- UWC Dover
- Vietnam Australian International School
- VinSchool The Harmony
- Wellington College
- Wellington College
- Wellington Girls’ College
- Wesley College (Sydney University)
Use your voice, your community, your time, your skills, or your wallet.
PHOTO BY MARK CHEW
Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation has partners in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. They are all comprised of volunteers who give their time and expertise to support the work of Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation in Vietnam. Our partners take the lead on fundraising in their respective countries so Blue Dragon can continue to provide the best care and services to kids in crisis.
Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation USA was founded in 2011 by former volunteers and staff of Blue Dragon’s Children Foundation, including one of our original co-founders, Chung Pham. Blue Dragon USA is registered as a 501(c)(3) charity, and donations are tax deductible.
Contact us at [email protected] to see how you can be involved.
Directors: Chung Pham, Nelson Le, Michael Bertini, Sharon Lindo Steele.
Blue Dragon Children’s Trust (New Zealand)
Established in 2010, Blue Dragon Children’s Trust (New Zealand) provides an easy way for New Zealanders to make donations and promote fundraising. Trustees organise fundraising activities, including an annual book fair. The Trust raise funds for specific projects, such as Blue Dragon’s Shelter in Hanoi, and cover any administrative costs personally. 100% of every dollar raised and donated in New Zealand goes directly to Blue Dragon in Vietnam
You can donate directly to Blue Dragon Children’s Trust (New Zealand) to support these projects without incurring administrative costs associated with transfer to Vietnam.
Trustees: Dianne Thomas Bryan, Sue Chamberlain, Dinah Dobson, Susie Gifford, Kirsty Hazledine, Sylvia Hunter, Alison Kember, Iona McNaughton, Phuong Truong.
Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation UK
Blue Dragon UK is a registered charity in the UK, with GiftAid status. We are a young and growing charity and are looking to make an impact for the children of Vietnam.
Contact us at [email protected]
Directors: Anouk Lange, Isabelle Paresys, Sophia Cliff, and Julie Milcent.