– 162 street and homeless children received help from the Street Outreach team.
– 56 street children were reunited with their families.
– 19 rescue trips brought home a total of 82 victims of human trafficking from brothels and factories.
– 20 human traffickers arrested, and 10 sweatshops penalised for using child labour.
– 4 victims of sex trafficking represented in court.
– 836 children and family members received legal registration papers, such as birth certificates and identification cards.
– 715 children and families received legal advice.
– 20 children and youth in conflict with the law received legal advocacy.
– 1205 children went to school, with full support for school fees, uniforms and study gear.
– 53 teens studied at Vocational Training centres.
– 76 tertiary students received scholarships and support.
– 5 houses built.
– 83 kids taken to a doctor or hospital.
– 112 children received a bicycle to go to school.
– 50 life skills workshops were held for children and family members.
– 31 victims of child sexual abuse received legal advocacy and emergency care.
– 104 children stayed in Blue Dragon’s short term accommodation.
– 112 children and and teens lived in Blue Dragon’s long term accommodation.
– 36,080 meals served to hungry kids.
– 8,160 kg of rice distributed.
– 183 games of soccer played.
– … and our work all around central and northern Vietnam meant that the trusty Blue Dragon car drove a total of 41,199km!
P.S. We’re not sure how to measure fun, but we had loads of that, too!!